• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
I was told that the 10K rent number being thrown around on this thread is not accurate. The rent is closer to $6500.

You have to apply the SoWal propaganda correction factor. In this case, SWigma = .65.

30aconcerned

Beach Lover
Oct 26, 2012
Going to a BBQ place for the atmosphere is liking going to a fine dining restaurant and asking for ketchup and ranch.

That's exactly what I was thinking! And besides 98 BBQ is a very nice place to eat. The "ambiance" is the great food and friendly people. You just don 't find that everywhere these days.

golden

Beach Lover
Jan 14, 2013
People will pay for great seafood and that's what we need .. There is not a great seafood place on 30a..

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I think there are several great seafood places on. 30-A. Everybody seems to love Stinky's and Cafe 30-A has excellent seafood dishes.

golden

Beach Lover
Jan 14, 2013
I am talking about a Dewey's Destin type restaurant that's great casual seafood ..we don't have this and Cafe 30a and Stinky's isn't the same and I love both of them ..

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
I am talking about a Dewey's Destin type restaurant that's great casual seafood ..we don't have this and Cafe 30a and Stinky's isn't the same and I love both of them ..

Captain Anderson ' s comes to 30a! I jest of course. Everyone says Nicks is good. I haven't ventured in mainly because I don't need patio furniture.