• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Albur395

Beach Comber
Apr 30, 2014
Santa Rosa Beach Florisa
Hi!

I am looking for someone just as fun-loving as myself to share by splendid 2/2 beachfront condo in Seagrove with. Rent is $600/month plus utilities. I have a small Spaniel, Love to Cook & spend time in the sun. I work as an Event Manager along 30a looking for someone in the local professional field as well. If you have an interest please leave your e-mail and we can meet over coffee or tea!

tperrin09

Beach Comber
Aug 14, 2014
Hi!

I am looking for someone just as fun-loving as myself to share by splendid 2/2 beachfront condo in Seagrove with. Rent is $600/month plus utilities. I have a small Spaniel, Love to Cook & spend time in the sun. I work as an Event Manager along 30a looking for someone in the local professional field as well. If you have an interest please leave your e-mail and we can meet over coffee or tea!

Hi my name is Tammy. I would love to meet you to see if we would be a good fit. I just moved down from Birmingham and staying with my cousin in Niceville. I work on 30a in Grayton. My email is tperrin09@gmail.com.

BlakeRuden

Beach Crab
Sep 25, 2014
Hi my name is Blake Ruden im a 24 and a photography/videographer just moving back to the area looking to rent something something immediately please let me know more info on the place id love to see if the place would be a good fit