• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bravo 1

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2014
I might be late in finding out about this, however I thought this information might be of interest to some. The assistant principal that was hired at Emerald Coast is a cousin of the HR director. Then heard that the Guidance Counselor at Walton Middle is the sister of the new principal. I asked how a brother could possibly supervise and evaluate his sibling and was told that the new AP at Walton Middle will evaluate her. Then found out the new AP was one of Carlene's' cronies (dad was Walton school administrator) sons and that he does not have a masters degree. The cherry on top of this neat family story is the guidance counselor apparently is not certified and has been on the job a number of years:lol:

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
And the Hits Just Keep on Coming, for all the tax payer employees in Walton County.....

DaleDalbey

Beach Fanatic
Nov 1, 2011
We get what we vote for. Best advice is to begin massive voter registration efforts now. Then organize get out the vote efforts. Like it or not, it worked for Obama twice.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
I might be late in finding out about this, however I thought this information might be of interest to some. The assistant principal that was hired at Emerald Coast is a cousin of the HR director. Then heard that the Guidance Counselor at Walton Middle is the sister of the new principal. I asked how a brother could possibly supervise and evaluate his sibling and was told that the new AP at Walton Middle will evaluate her. Then found out the new AP was one of Carlene's' cronies (dad was Walton school administrator) sons and that he does not have a masters degree. The cherry on top of this neat family story is the guidance counselor apparently is not certified and has been on the job a number of years:lol:

This has been tossed around for some time with very few people giving a hoot about it.

You think that's something, start looking into the county and its employees and how the family tree is there.

Glad someone else is picking up on this sort of thing.

j p nettles

Banned
Jul 1, 2012
Ebro
Battle? There isn't going to be any battle. Anderson has packed the board with help from campaign contributions from her pal M.C. Davis and she's a charter member of Walton County's political machine. The effort to get rid of an elected superintendent failed. Voter apathy and the geniuses who only support Republicans have won the day. Sadly, the children of Walton County are the real losers.

thomas

Beach Comber
Aug 25, 2008
No.. Sir. The verdict is in... And it appears with a thought process like that... You might be the real Loser.. How much of your time or $ have you donated to the school system lately or you too busy reading all those FAA regulations