• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Scott,

logo11w.png

Had all the information that was posted to this board regarding a "Florida Only License"!!

Try it next time and save the State Attorney's office for real criminals.

Just a suggestion.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Something else is troubling about this... why on earth was the WCSO involved in this fiasco at all?

As officers of the law wouldn't you think that WCSO would be aware of the "Florida Only" license? What in the hello made this worthy of an investigation by the WCSO let alone the State Attorney's office?

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Exactly!

Why?

Favors...

When you run out of favors, the party is over. No more noise makers, balloons, snap n pops, wax teeth, etc. Party is over, everyone goes home, with or without the left over cake.

I hope that this BS letter wasn't the reason this was investigated.

Where is the sworn statement \ complaint?

If one was not taken, its proof of a complete Favor being done. No local citizen could get that level of service, just try.

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
As I see it...Scott Brannon has egg on his face and the WCSO helped put it there.

What a huge waste of resources.

Last edited:

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Something else is troubling about this... why on earth was the WCSO involved in this fiasco at all?

As officers of the law wouldn't you think that WCSO would be aware of the "Florida Only" license? What in the hello made this worthy of an investigation by the WCSO let alone the State Attorney's office?

As I see it...Scott Brannon has egg on his face and the WCSO helped put it there.

What a huge waste of resources.

In some circles this is How You Use Resources.

Including the Office of the State Attorney.

j p nettles

Banned
Jul 1, 2012
Ebro

It's all about the local political machine scratching each other back. I was hassled and threated with prosecution by the WCSO because of my criticism of one of the local political darlings. Sheriff Atkinson and his posse need to be able to prove or at least have some evidence that someone has committed an offense before acting on another politician's frivolous accusations. But this kind of thing seems to be a pattern in Walton County.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Be sure to read NWF Daily News article. It is on line tonight and in tomorrows paper. Fools names and monkeys faces are always seen in public places----- Scott this ones for you and all of your friends!!!!!!!!! "Unable to be reached for comment"????????

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Friends I see you comin'

Friends you get your silver, you get your gold.

What did you bring me my brother to keep me from the gallows pole?

Take me to some shady bar save me from the wraith of this man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.