• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hi everyone! This is my first post and so happy to do so, just hope I'm doing it right! I've been coming to the area since I was a teen, and now, in my early 30s, we are moving here from Atlanta this month! Obviously, we have fallen in love and been called to live here. And we are beyond excited to find a place to call home here, become part of the community, and enjoy life!

The family - My husband and I are two 30somethings, professionals and artist, two small older and very trained small cool dogs (both together equalling 25 lbs or less), and 6 tiny, tiny little zebra finch birdies that have a permanent place in their home, cool birdie cage.

In a perfect world, looking for the following but definitely am flexible -

1. a cool kind of place with some character / cottage / flexible.
2. 2-3 bedrooms and/or with some flex space. (A must)
3. Baths - at least 1.5. (A must)
4. Some kind of access to a pool - either private or in a community (a must)
5. Would love to be in an area we can walk/bike easy, just to get out and be active. A plus would be able to walk / bike / or easy drive to essential things and/or beach
6. Area is flexible, we'd have to take a look as we are getting use to looking at the area as locals and not just visitors.
7. Any kind of flooring besides carpet! Unless it's just in the bedrooms. Carpet just doesn't make sense to us at the beach.
8. Some type of yard would be nice
9. On a side note, we like doing crafty projects plus I'm an artist, so if there is a property that has any kind of extra building or garage of some sort, artist studio, anything that is kind of flexible would be awesome
10. A place with a little privacy would be great too
11. If utilities or some were included would be a plus
12. We need to start rent immediately, trying to move down by end of November. Also, flexible if a great place is not available for a little bit. We could do a furnished month long rental or something in the time being somewhere else until home is ready.
13. Prefer a single family home, but open to other options

***We are actually in town right now on the fly but are leaving tomorrow (Sunday the 9th) in afternoon. So please contact me ASAP if you have something available and would like to send us the quick details and photos, we can contact right away for a showing if it works for you.

Thank you so much and SO looking forward to seeing what's out there. Please contact ASAP if you have time! :) Dawn

Thanks,

Keep checking here everyday as you only get notification if someone posts on your thread I think. I am looking out for you guys and will PM you if I hear of anything.
- Stephen, CUP

Thank you Stephen! It was great to meet you and we love CUP, it's a new favorite place. Just keep me posted if you see anything, we really appreciate the hospitality!

How can I edit a post? I looked up on FAQ, said there would be an edit little pencil, but I don't see one. My EDIT was that 2-3 bedrooms and/or with flex space is not necessarily a must. Also, I thought I chose WANTED, but I don't see it on my post. The FAQ said not to list "long term" on your post because that's what the thread already means. Any advice of how it's showing up to other viewers would be very much appreciated!

We actually tried to call them on 3-4 different occasions, no one called back. Tried to visit during office hours while down there, no one was there. Not first good signs. We were leaving that as a last option maybe because we'd prefer a house or something with more space and other features. Thanks for the suggestion though!