• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gunshy69

Beach Comber
Oct 20, 2014
Freeport
www.paintproflorida.com
Cute condo in the much desired area of 30-A near Old Florida Fish House. Direct access to Eastern Lake. Two bedroom, two bath, with washer/dryer combo. Water/Sewer included, as well as, basic cable. $1100 a month. 12 month lease.

Available now to qualified applicant. Background check required. See our other rentals at www.bsunsets.com . 850-460-7915

alohagirl

Beach Crab
Dec 23, 2014
I am insterested in this condo.-

I just moved to Santa Rosa yesterday and need an unfurnished 2 bedroom condo that will allow dogs. I have two very old golden retrievers. Also I need a first floor condo since they can not go up and down steps. my email is jmeisel22@yahoo.com

Cute condo in the much desired area of 30-A near Old Florida Fish House. Direct access to Eastern Lake. Two bedroom, two bath, with washer/dryer combo. Water/Sewer included, as well as, basic cable. $1100 a month. 12 month lease.

Available now to qualified applicant. Background check required. See our other rentals at www.bsunsets.com . 850-460-7915

kelly1960

Beach Comber
Jan 15, 2013
My wife and I spend the summers down there and are looking for a 6-month rental. We are 50 years old and very quiet. Call me please (256) 636-0974. We have both worked summer jobs down there in the past are able to give you great references if needed. I teach at a community college (24 years) and my wife is a retired teacher. All we do is go to the beach and the theater at Grand Blvd. Would like to begin in March or April. Thank you. Feel free to text me also.

Charity0110

Beach Crab
May 17, 2014
I would love to see/possibly rent this place. Let me know more info at 850-974-9949. Please and thankyou