• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wldknox

Beach Comber
Feb 14, 2013
[h=2]French Press Coffee Maker- Bodum 3 cup - $10[/h]
French Press Coffee Maker
3 cup, 0.35L, 12 fl oz
New/ In Box
Purchased wrong size. That is why I am selling.

Probably the best way to brew coffee- The coffee lover's favorite method
Dishwasher safe
Quick & easy to use
3 Part stainless steel filter
A greener way to brew flavorful coffee in just 4 minutes

The Brazil French Press coffee maker, designed in the early 80's, was our first coffee maker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price! The Brazil has a heat resistant, borosilicate glass beaker (the standard for all Bodum French press plungers) and a polypropylene handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The domed lid is made of a smooth polypropylene and has the special Bodum safety and aroma seal to keep your coffee warm for a longer time. Brewing coffee in the Brazil is one of life's great pleasures.

00808_45k62sT84LV_600x450.jpg

aaron45

Beach Crab
Feb 17, 2015
[h=2]French Press Coffee Maker- Bodum 3 cup - $10[/h] French Press Coffee Maker 3 cup, 0.35L, 12 fl oz New/ In Box Purchased wrong size. That is why I am selling. Probably the best way to brew coffee- The coffee lover's favorite method Dishwasher safe Quick & easy to use 3 Part stainless steel filter A greener way to brew flavorful coffee in just 4 minutes The Brazil French Press coffee maker, designed in the early 80's, was our first coffee maker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price! The Brazil has a heat resistant, borosilicate glass beaker (the standard for all Bodum French press plungers) and a polypropylene handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The domed lid is made of a smooth polypropylene and has the special Bodum safety and aroma seal to keep your coffee warm for a longer time. Brewing coffee in the Brazil is one of life's great pleasures. Do you still have it?

wldknox

Beach Comber
Feb 14, 2013
I do still have it and am happy to meet you at Wine World in Watercolor sometime this week. What is your schedule like?