• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Garner

Beach Fanatic
We had another wonderful dinner at Chanticleer last night. While many of us think of it as the great spot for lunch with wonderful sandwiches and salads, they serve up a delicious dinner with many of the same lunch items but also full size entrees and creative apps. We started with the "un-brie-lievable" eggrolls which were delicious with apple, brie, bacon and cinnamon. John can't resist the Jambalaya. The sausage is smoked on site to serve up a true, honest and filling dish. I wasn't that hungry so opted for the stuffed mushrooms as my entree. They were fabulous! The stuffing was cream cheese, parmesan cheese, crawfish and herbed breadcrumbs as a binder. They have a good selection of beer and wine as well as very reasonable prices..
Gosh, it's only 8:30 in the morning and I'm ready for dinner! :up:

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
Chanticleer is in my TOP 2 go-to-often restaurant picks! EVERYTHING I've eaten there is good... lunch or dinner! Recently enjoyed their shrimp & grits. Incredibly mmm-mmm-delish (plus the leftovers froze well for a 2nd go after returning from a trip with only enough energy to nuke a quick bite). OH-OH... and the lemon cake? Ta DIE fo'! On top of all the great food are the wonderful people and service!!!!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Chanticleer is in my TOP 2 go-to-often restaurant picks! EVERYTHING I've eaten there is good... lunch or dinner! Recently enjoyed their shrimp & grits. Incredibly mmm-mmm-delish (plus the leftovers froze well for a 2nd go after returning from a trip with only enough energy to nuke a quick bite). OH-OH... and the lemon cake? Ta DIE fo'! On top of all the great food are the wonderful people and service!!!!

we eat there weekly. I can't live without the club sandwich. and the white chocolate coconut cookie - all you need is one. Kurt lives off the chocolate chip cookies.