• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
This is the first part of his letter of resignation. You may click the link below to view the entire letter of resignation.

December 2, 2014

Mr. Jim Bagby
Executive Director
Walton County Tourist Development Council
25777 U.S. Highway 331 South
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

Dear Mr. Bagby,

On behalf of Seahaven Consulting, I am writing you today to state our intention to end our contract with Walton County effective March 31, 2015. We have appreciated the opportunity to serve as the Coastal Management Consultant for Walton County since 2007.

When we were hired, the goal was to secure a federal shore protection project for all of Walton County's beaches. The Walton County Hurricane & Storm Damage Reduction Project was federally-authorized by Congress in 2014, permit responses are almost complete, local funding is available, and state and federal funding is being pursued.
All phases to date have received all necessary funding for completion. We believe that Walton County is in a great position to move forward with this project, and it is now in the hands of the Walton County Board of County Commissioners and the residents.

View attachment Seahaven Consulting Termination Letter December 2, 2014.pdf

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Well, Brad, where you goin'?

Its been a great fifteen years and I will be eternally thankful for my time working with Walton County, the TDC and the many residents who I have gotten to know. Some of which will be lifelong friends.

Dotty Nist wrote a wonderful article with the details on what I am up too about a month or so ago. We'll still be around every once in a while. So, in the words of a Seahaven's most famous resident....

http://youtu.be/CjSzCuC7tOI

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Its been a great fifteen years and I will be eternally thankful for my time working with Walton County, the TDC and the many residents who I have gotten to know. Some of which will be lifelong friends.

Dotty Nist wrote a wonderful article with the details on what I am up too about a month or so ago. We'll still be around every once in a while. So, in the words of a Seahaven's most famous resident....

http://youtu.be/CjSzCuC7tOI

Thanks Brad!

Stay with us on here to stay connected and for news and photos of your beach nourishment.