• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rxnut

Beach Comber
Jul 2, 2010
I need a home watch/ management company to help with my vrbo rental. I manage the rentals via vrbo, but need help with cleaning, check-in, etc. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

DUNE

Beach Comber
Apr 6, 2015
Hi Rxnut,

Please contact Dune Real Estate Company at 855-813-3783, we have several clients that manage their own VRBO and we provide housekeeping, meet and greets and are the on site team to call when your guest needs assistance. We also offer home maintenance.

Emerald Shores

Beach Lover
Dec 26, 2012
www.emeraldshoreshomewatch.com
Emerald Shores Home Watch Services

I need a home watch/ management company to help with my vrbo rental. I manage the rentals via vrbo, but need help with cleaning, check-in, etc. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

At the present time my husband Don and I only have one VRBO on Morgans Trial at the Preserves. We have been services this resident for a year. My husband and I are the sole owners and operators. We both have other jobs so for now this is still considered a hobby since we have not had the finances to market our small biz, our web site has expired so we only have the owner of the VRBO to use as a reference. We also handle 2 other part-time residences in our area also. We are not in this to make a lot of money at this point just to build clientele. If you would like you can call Dawn at 850-687-5380. We also work closely with the cleaner of the VRBO we service if you are in need of a cleaning service.

cherijean

Beach Fanatic
At the present time my husband Don and I only have one VRBO on Morgans Trial at the Preserves. We have been services this resident for a year. My husband and I are the sole owners and operators. We both have other jobs so for now this is still considered a hobby since we have not had the finances to market our small biz, our web site has expired so we only have the owner of the VRBO to use as a reference. We also handle 2 other part-time residences in our area also. We are not in this to make a lot of money at this point just to build clientele. If you would like you can call Dawn at 850-687-5380. We also work closely with the cleaner of the VRBO we service if you are in need of a cleaning service.

Call Scooter and Bob at Beach to Bay Home Watch and Realty located in Grayton Beach .. 850.231.5421 .. we would love to work with you

klacy96

Beach Comber
May 2, 2014
If you are still looking for someone to help you we are a cleaning company and we are looking for more places to clean and we have managed places before call us today at 8504615143 or email us at klacy96@gmail.com

jenlang0704

Beach Crab
Jun 9, 2015
Family owned and operated company providing cleaning of residential, rental or commercial properties. All of our employees are members of our family, so there is no hassle with a big corporation. The ones providing your service will be in direct contact with you, and always maintain an open line of communication 24/7. You can trust that our prices are competitive and we strive to provide the best service in the area. As the wife of a US Army veteran, I understand the need for great service, provided in a timely fashion, in the most secure way possible. You can trust the service you receive will be just that, and can feel comfortable inviting us into your home!

We also have a handyman on staff for any small repairs or remodeling, as well as a painter for any touch-ups you may need. We can do anything from sweeping floors, to full property management, to home remodels. We are your one-stop shop!!

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So call us today and become a part of our little family!![/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We can provide referrals to our clients for cleaning and property management.

Here's a link to our Facebook page :)
[/FONT]https://www.facebook.com/BLCleanServ?ref=hl

Emerald Shores

Beach Lover
Dec 26, 2012
www.emeraldshoreshomewatch.com
If you have not found a home watch/property manager as of yet. My husband Don and I service a home on Morgan Trail in the Preserves. The owner takes care of the VRBO aspect of the rental and we follow the cleaners and inspect the property and my husband does small handyman repairs. We charge a flat rate of 150.00 a month and 35.00 for a service call. Can provide reference from the owner of Morgan Trail. Please call Dawn Burton at 850-687-5380. ( not affiliated with another co. owned by a Burton )