• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Sally's in BMB always worth the wait. Was leaving town today, fridge was emptied so a short walk and you have the best beach burger....:unsolicited :

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
Had the burger and fries at Preacher's in Gulf Place last week. While I enjoyed it, it's not in my top 10. I'll stick with Sally's, South of Philly, Marie's, Red Bar, Seagrove Market...

Went to Preachers today, not too impressed, with fries $16. The burger tasted like grouper. I develop The Counter Burger which is still one of the top 3 burgers ever www.thecounterburger.com and we are priced at that level for a fully loaded grass fed 1/2 lb burger with all of the trimmings. Maybe I need to put one at 30 Avenue.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Went to Preachers today, not too impressed, with fries $16. The burger tasted like grouper. I develop The Counter Burger which is still one of the top 3 burgers ever www.thecounterburger.com and we are priced at that level for a fully loaded grass fed 1/2 lb burger with all of the trimmings. Maybe I need to put one at 30 Avenue.

do it!

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
MAYBE !! No Just Do It. Let's find a west end place......