• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
This is from one of the largest rallys to ever visit Washington D.C.; the KKK rally in 1925. Notice which flags they are flying and the absence of any Confederate flags. Will you start a petition to remove that flag from the courthouse? :)
kkk-knights-ku-klux-klan-400000-march-washington-dc-1925.jpg

That is a desecration of the American flag that amounts to stomping on it, peeing on it, wiping your ass with it, burning it, and then flushing it down the toilet. I will do whatever I can to remove the KKK from the courthouse. Don't you think you have it backwards? No wonder you have so much trouble making your case and you keep embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I will do whatever I can to remove the KKK from the courthouse.

Good! Would you also see to it that they permanently remove the Nativity Scene at Christmas time and the 10 Commandments that hang inside the Courthouse?? If you fail in that endeavor, would you please ask that a copy of the Koran, a Buddha and the Star of David be placed alongside the Nativity Scene??

Thanks for your hard work!

All this belly-aching over a flag...

Last edited:

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
Good! Would you also see to it that they permanently remove the Nativity Scene at Christmas time and the 10 Commandments that hang inside the Courthouse?? If you fail in that endeavor, would you please ask that a copy of the Koran, a Buddha and the Star of David be placed alongside the Nativity Scene??

Thanks for your hard work!

All this belly-aching over a flag...

Yes, I would get rid of all those idiotic cartoon characters, replace them with a statue of Satan, and remove the copy of Moses 10 no-nos or whatever the f* you call it.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
Also, U.S. coinage would say "In God we trust, but verify"

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
My point (which obviously flew right over your head) is that the flag is constitutionally protected free speech while the Nativity Scene violates Separation of Church and State. Bigger fish to fry.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
My point (which obviousou rattled offly flew right over your head) is that the flag is constitutionally protected free speech while the Nativity Scene violates Separation of Church and State. Bigger fish to fry.

Noone cares how an individual expresses himself. This is about government sanctioned [reprsentatative] expression. So you rattled of a few offenses relating to religion which I don't disagree with. That doesn't change a thing about the topic of this thread. Not that I have a problem indulging a tangent or two.

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Noone cares how an individual expresses himself. This is about government sanctioned [reprsentatative] expression. So you rattled of a few offenses relating to religion which I don't disagree with. That doesn't change a thing about the topic of this thread. Not that I have a problem indulging a tangent or two.

To be clear, what I said was;
My point (which obviously flew right over your head) is that the flag is constitutionally protected free speech while the Nativity Scene violates Separation of Church and State. Bigger fish to fry.

Dunno how you manged to screw that quote but you sure made a mess of it.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
To be clear, what I said was;

Dunno how you manged to screw that quote but you sure made a mess of it.

Why don't you just start a new thread about the nativity scene and I'll support you.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
If they have a memorial statue why is that not enough ? Why do they also have to have that flag. I seriously doubt that everyone in Walton County was to poor to own slaves. There is some old money folks over there.

Many of the historical homes on the Circle did have "slave quarters" in back of the property.