• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
The evidence and facts did not come from chain e-mails, they came from historical documents and research on the history of civil rights.

Edit: Pardon me I forgot rightwingers believe facts have a Liberal bias.

Last edited:

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
Everyone here has contributed useful facts, thought provoking ideas, honest opinions. I appreciate them, especially those who leave the drama out of it, refrain from judgment of those opinions you don't connect with, and keep it civil.
We're talking about facts, not opinions.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Bob is brilliant, and completely correct on this point. I apologize for adding one more sentence to this...

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
The evidence and facts did not come from chain e-mails, they came from historical documents and research on the history of civil rights.

Edit: Pardon me I forgot rightwingers believe facts have a Liberal bias.
The reason this discussion is going round and round is because of that last sentence. This discussion has been hijacked by idealism on both ends. Facts have a tendency to be biased and I could prove it but I am done with this discussion. If this were not true then there would be no need for a justice system or lawyers.

miznotebook

Beach Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
Stone's throw from Inlet Bch
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the courthouse memorial flag issue is on the agenda for the July 14 Walton County Board of County Commissioners meeting as a citizen request. The meeting starts at 4 p.m. at the South Walton Annex.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
Bob is beating a dead horse with all of his dead horse posts.

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
I just get a kick out of reading people's reasoning behind their justification for displaying this POS flag on publicly owned property.