• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
We have a 4 bedroom lakefront rental available for long term lease thru the winter. All utilities included. We are flexible about length of stay .Check out the beauty of this place at VRBO #721289.

jojessjo

Beach Comber
Jul 14, 2005
We have a 4 bedroom lakefront rental available for long term lease thru the winter. All utilities included. We are flexible about length of stay .Check out the beauty of this place at VRBO #721289.

Could you send me your email or cell phone number? We are very interested in this long term rental. Thanks!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
We've been getting some good response on this ad, and I feel absolutely terrible that I have to inform all possible renters that we can't allow pets of any sort. This place is virtually brand new, and decorated wonderfully. (Of course, we do not allow smoking.) other than that, all inquires are welcome!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Don't forget this is lakefront, only steps from the beach and its furnished with all utilities included. $4400 per month. Negotiable.