• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Joe Burgoyne

Beach Crab
Jan 9, 2013
Sanat Rosa Beach
SEAGROVE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES provides needed services for homeowners (local and out of State), realtors and property management companies in South Walton County.

Maintenance
Painting
Concrete
Remodels
Pressure Washing
Additions
Carpentry
Check on your House while you're away

It's always good to get multiple bids.

We are a local small business and would appreciate an opportunity to work for you.

Call us 850-231-7000.

jcmarks

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2015
SEAGROVE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES provides needed services for homeowners (local and out of State), realtors and property management companies in South Walton County.

Maintenance
Painting
Concrete
Remodels
Pressure Washing
Additions
Carpentry
Check on your House while you're away

It's always good to get multiple bids.

We are a local small business and would appreciate an opportunity to work for you.

Call us 850-231-7000.
Joe,

My husband and I have just bought an older home in Santa Rosa beach. We are looking for a contractor to do a major bathroom renovation including plumbing issues. If that is something you would consider, would you please email me with a couple of references at emarksmarks@aol.com? Thanks. Jan Marks

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Joe,

My husband and I have just bought an older home in Santa Rosa beach. We are looking for a contractor to do a major bathroom renovation including plumbing issues. If that is something you would consider, would you please email me with a couple of references at emarksmarks@aol.com? Thanks. Jan Marks

You need to find a licensed professional for that. Anything involving plumping/electrical/pulling a permit should be done by a licensed professional. Anyone telling you to pull a permit should be a huge red flag.

jcmarks

Beach Comber
Jun 2, 2015
You need to find a licensed professional for that. Anything involving plumping/electrical/pulling a permit should be done by a licensed professional. Anyone telling you to pull a permit should be a huge red flag.
Matt, I appreciate your comments, but I am not sure I understand your meaning. Are you or do you know a good licensed contractor to recommend? Thanks.

Jan Marks