• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bluebeachblonde

Beach Comber
Oct 28, 2015
Hello!
I am looking to find a rental in the Santa Rosa Beach area. I would love to be on 30a.
I am a 28 year old female. I am single with no children. I do have a small dog. :)
I would like to share rent with someone . Hopefully split to be around 600 (each)?

Would anyone be interested in going in with me to find a unit that we both could enjoy?
Please send me a text : 850-830-9059 or post to the forum :)

Thank you!

beachdogmom

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Seacrest
Hello!
I am looking to find a rental in the Santa Rosa Beach area. I would love to be on 30a.
I am a 28 year old female. I am single with no children. I do have a small dog. :)
I would like to share rent with someone . Hopefully split to be around 600 (each)?

Would anyone be interested in going in with me to find a unit that we both could enjoy?

Thank you!
Are you still looking? I'm renting in Herons Watch Way now but lease ends December so I'm also looking for dog-friendly and a roommate.

beachdogmom

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Seacrest
Hello!

Thank you!
Hi. I'm looking as well. I live in Seagrove and I have a dog too. If you are still looking give me a call so we can see if we are a good fit.
Helen 706-255-5666

medwards980

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2015
Are you still looking for someone? I'm a 24 year old female with a dog as well working in the interior design industry. I'm looking for a house in Santa Rosa with a yard for my dog. Let me know if you are interested medwards980@yahoo.com