• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MarvinGardens

Beach Comber
Jan 19, 2010
Blue Mnt. Beach
Trying to make it our 3rd Wine Fest, have friends coming down from Atlanta. Had trouble buying tickets (for the Sat Grand Tasting) and there seemed to be a glitch in the website, seeingredwinefestival.com. Did anyone else have the same problem? Wouldn't take my card, and this was late September. Thought I had more time to buy, anyone have 3 to sell? Thanks

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Seeing Red Wine Festival Grand Tasting is SOLD OUT. You can still get tix to some of the other events, dinners.

There are still Friday Al Fresco tickets as well as Saturday VIP Tickets available. Destin Charity Wine Auction is also hosting a fall walkabout and charity wine auction on Sunday at Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa.

Now taking reservations for the Celebration of Bubbles on the final day of the Seeing Red Wine Festival at Great Southern Cafe. On Sunday, Nov. 8, the festival weekend wraps up with a Celebration of Bubbles, from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at Great Southern Cafe in Seaside - New Town, Old Ways. It WILL sell out, so call soon! 850-231-7327.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Just catch the wine festival on the following weekend. After a few glasses their all the same.

JoMomma

Beach Crab
Nov 5, 2015
S.O.S.

Looking to buy 2 or more tickets to Seeing Red Wine festival for this weekend.

Looking to take my 85 year old granny. Trying to get upgrade her from her usual Mad Dog 20/20!

Thanks!

JoMomma

Beach Crab
Nov 5, 2015
OOPS! Granny just reminded me I forgot to post my phone number!

Its's 601-212-4866.

Sorry

JoMomma