• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Is Shan Kishi still open? They were shuttered the other night and I didn't see any sign with hours posted, nor any explanatory signage regarding vacation. We like Shan Kishi in PCB, so we were glad to see them open here, but it is substantially more expensive for the same fare that can be had a pretty short drive further east. And the three or four times we have been there, it has been very empty. We have done Cuvee happy hour and it was good. I am not going to say anything negative about any of the places that are trying to get off the ground otherwise, but I think there will be some turning over until a formula that works in the development is stumbled upon.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Is Shan Kishi still open? They were shuttered the other night and I didn't see any sign with hours posted, nor any explanatory signage regarding vacation. We like Shan Kishi in PCB, so we were glad to see them open here, but it is substantially more expensive for the same fare that can be had a pretty short drive further east. And the three or four times we have been there, it has been very empty. We have done Cuvee happy hour and it was good. I am not going to say anything negative about any of the places that are trying to get off the ground otherwise, but I think there will be some turning over until a formula that works in the development is stumbled upon.

Shan Kishi is excellent and now serving lunch with better prices. All outstanding. We've been there TONS already. I don't know why they would have been closed. The place is a big hit with lots of SoWal peeps.

Shan Kishi Debuts at 30Avenue in Inlet Beach | SoWal.com - Insider's Guide for South Walton Beaches & Scenic 30A