• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Nina Dolin

Beach Comber
Dec 7, 2015
Hello, I am 26 years old and also looking for a roommate as I am relocating to Seaside for a new job.. I am a clean, young professional, focused on my career. I'm looking to rent anywhere from $600-$900/month. Let me know if you are interested in either going in on a two or three bedroom near the Seaside/Santa Rosa Beach area or have a room available for rent. I don't have any pets (but I love them).

Thank you! :)

Kind Regards,

Nina

mmarti27

Beach Comber
Jul 22, 2010
Nina,
I work in Seaside & am closing on a 3br townhome in SRB tomorrow. I will be looking for a professional, clean & responsible gal to rent a room to. Email me for more details if you are interested: martinmallory@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Mallory

sun sand and sea life

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2012
Hello, I am 26 years old and also looking for a roommate as I am relocating to Seaside for a new job.. I am a clean, young professional, focused on my career. I'm looking to rent anywhere from $600-$900/month. Let me know if you are interested in either going in on a two or three bedroom near the Seaside/Santa Rosa Beach area or have a room available for rent. I don't have any pets (but I love them).

Kind Regards,

Nina
I may have something, if still looking! Would like to discuss. Thx.

medwards980

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2015
Hi Nina,

I'm a 24 year old female in the interior design industry with a black lab. I'm looking for a house with a backyard and a roommate to split rent with in your general price area. If you are interested please e-mail me at medwards980@yahoo.com or send me a message and I can send you my phone number. Thanks!

Maggie

Hloren82

Beach Crab
Jan 7, 2016
Hi Nina,

I'm a 24 year old female in the interior design industry with a black lab. I'm looking for a house with a backyard and a roommate to split rent with in your general price area. If you are interested please e-mail me at medwards980@yahoo.com or send me a message and I can send you my phone number. Thanks!

Maggie

Kind Regards,

Nina
Nina,
I am 33 and potentially looking for a roommate situation in the same area. Do you still have an opening? I do have pets. I am a clean professional, while also attending school. Please message me if you're interested and I can give you more information. Thanks!