• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
We just had an incredible lunch last week at Goatfeather's Restaurant. They have everything you could ask for... real seafood and fresh from their own seafood market downstairs. From oysters on the half shell to grouper, fried baskets and poboys to seafood platters. Fried, baked, steamed, blackened. The service was great and so was the food. The restaurant is one of the oldest in town. Not fancy seafood - but the southern kind I love.

seabythegrove

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2012
St. Rita FISH FRY!!! This Friday Feb.12 3pm - 7pm
Complete meal of Fish, Corn Nuggets, Baked Beans, Coleslaw, Dessert and Drink all for only $10. Children 6-12 are $3.50. Take Outs continue to be a customer favorite. Proceeds fund numerous community ministries.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Thought I replied to to his post but guess I just wrote it and did not post so here I go again. South Walton has some really good seafood but some times we just have to venture off the SOWAL path and go into PCB and share a big plate of fresh fried shrimp at Sandbar Seafood and Deli. It is located on Hwy 79 and Front Beach Rd. You can get the basket with shrimp, fries and hush puppies or you can chose to get them by the half pound or pound. They also have them steamed by the half pound or pound. We have not had the grilled grouper sandwich but our neighbors love it. Grouper sandwich is $15, fried, grilled or blackened. Shrimp prices are below by the pound. You can get the half pound for half the price.

One Pound of Regular Shrimp

Steamed $14
Fried $16
One Pound of Large Shrimp
Steamed $16
Fried $18

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Thought I replied to to his post but guess I just wrote it and did not post so here I go again. South Walton has some really good seafood but some times we just have to venture off the SOWAL path and go into PCB and share a big plate of fresh fried shrimp at Sandbar Seafood and Deli. It is located on Hwy 79 and Front Beach Rd. You can get the basket with shrimp, fries and hush puppies or you can chose to get them by the half pound or pound. They also have them steamed by the half pound or pound. We have not had the grilled grouper sandwich but our neighbors love it. Grouper sandwich is $15, fried, grilled or blackened. Shrimp prices are below by the pound. You can get the half pound for half the price.

One Pound of Regular Shrimp

Steamed $14
Fried $16
One Pound of Large Shrimp
Steamed $16
Fried $18
I have never been! Must try. Thanks.