• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachberbs

Beach Lover
May 24, 2008
The prices are higher at the 30Avenue Shan Kishi. Was very disappointed about that. The food is good but they said they have to raise the prices because the location is more expensive.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Finally! Wonderful Japanese food nearby!!! And it is the best I've had anywhere around. So thrilled to have Shan Kishi at 30Avenue. Beautiful and delicious.

Prices are more like South Walton/30A restaurant prices. And it's as good or better than any in our area.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Ain't there no more. I had a feeling, never saw traffic substantial enough to support it. Probably the first of several places to turn over before the development gets settled.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Ain't there no more. I had a feeling, never saw traffic substantial enough to support it. Probably the first of several places to turn over before the development gets settled.
I believe they were stretched too thin with two new places in addition to original spot. Sorry to see them go. We were regulars but saw it coming. Not the best fit for a few reasons. There is already another restaurant lined up for this spot.