• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kelly Floyd

Beach Comber
May 7, 2016
Texas
My mother and I are meeting family in Seaside like we did last year, but would like to stay elsewhere to get more bang for our bucks. Considering a house in Magnolia and a condo at One Seagrove Place, both in Seagrove, and a condo at Redfish. Each is different in location and amenities. Like that Redfish has a shuttle, beach set up and other amenities. Like that Magnolia is a house in good location. And like that the One Seagrove condo is on the beach. I need thoughts on what some of you feel would be the best - beach, location, etc. No kids coming, all adults. Not meeting up every day, so free time for ourselves. Coming the last week in September. Thanks!

Vita canizaro

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2011
My mother and I are meeting family in Seaside like we did last year, but would like to stay elsewhere to get more bang for our bucks. Considering a house in Magnolia and a condo at One Seagrove Place, both in Seagrove, and a condo at Redfish. Each is different in location and amenities. Like that Redfish has a shuttle, beach set up and other amenities. Like that Magnolia is a house in good location. And like that the One Seagrove condo is on the beach. I need thoughts on what some of you feel would be the best - beach, location, etc. No kids coming, all adults. Not meeting up every day, so free time for ourselves. Coming the last week in September. Thanks!
One Seagrove Place.