• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Thank you Bob!

McKinley

Beach Comber
Jul 1, 2016
Choctaw Beach, Florida
Now this is an actual post about 'local politics' which is therefore appropriate for the 'local politics' bulletin board and I am grateful for focus returning to the issues of the day and Walton County.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Now this is an actual post about 'local politics' which is therefore appropriate for the 'local politics' bulletin board and I am grateful for focus returning to the issues of the day and Walton County.

But you didn't help spin it out of control did you? No not at all! BS!

McKinley

Beach Comber
Jul 1, 2016
Choctaw Beach, Florida
But you didn't help spin it out of control did you? No not at all! BS!
No the entire thread was out of control but this thread is actually about 'local politics' and not innuendo so I am grateful that it was posted here so now I can watch the video and try and match up the candidates with the signs i see littering the roadways of Walton County.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
No the entire thread was out of control but this thread is actually about 'local politics' and not innuendo so I am grateful that it was posted here so now I can watch the video and try and match up the candidates with the signs i see littering the roadways of Walton County.

Did you know that the City of DFS actually requested that Candidates not post their political signs on public property and that C. Jones and her new beau T. Anderson brought this monstrosity to that meeting and planted it firmly on CITY property!?

2016-07-20-11-48-01-1024-jpg.61200

McKinley

Beach Comber
Jul 1, 2016
Choctaw Beach, Florida
Why are you Misty taking over this thread with your anger and innuendo once again? I plan on actually watching the forum that was posted and if i have the time posting my thoughts on what the candidates said because I think that is what mr Hudson posted it for !

McKinley

Beach Comber
Jul 1, 2016
Choctaw Beach, Florida
"Her new beau"....
Seriously!!! Must you bring your trash to every single thread!!!
I agree this is exactly my point for deciding to post on this site after discovering 'local politics' section board because I think we as citizen residents of this county deserve to have a discussion about things like custom use and tax rates not just trash and gossip. I will be watching the forum that was posted.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Yes, by all means whatever you do don't address the issue of Cecilia Jones and Tony Anderson bringing a HUGE campaign sign to a Candidate forum he was specifically asked not to bring them too! Just think of all the other things he will ignore when he chooses!