• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LovinFlLife

Beach Crab
Nov 16, 2016
Miramar Beach
Hello, I work with the Sheriff's Department and am looking for a place to stay when my lease is over. I am interested in a courtesy officer type position. That is where my patrol car would be present in the area for visibility, as a means of security, in exchange for possible discounted rent or any other agreement made. You will also have the peace of mind that your residence will be secure and well taken care of. Any assistance is appreciated and thank you in advance.

stargazer

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2016
so walton
Hello, I work with the Sheriff's Department and am looking for a place to stay when my lease is over. I am interested in a courtesy officer type position. That is where my patrol car would be present in the area for visibility, as a means of security, in exchange for possible discounted rent or any other agreement made. You will also have the peace of mind that your residence will be secure and well taken care of. Any assistance is appreciated and thank you in advance.
Email back pls to discuss a place. We could exchange numbers and info ? Thx!