• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
Houston +13.5
Troy
Memphis
NC St
Boston College
Florida +13.5
Pittsburgh
Wyoming +9.5
Texas Tech
Virginia Tech
Tennessee
Arkansas
Ole Miss
Colorado St
Air Force

I had me at 11-4 and Pearl at 12-3. Thanks again for the heads up on the LSU game.....Napa was good to us.....hiccup...
LOL. We were in St. Helena in Napa Valley in late August. Our first time. Got to taste ripe grapes right off the vine. Just loved touring the vineyards and learning about viticulture. Great hotel, great restaurants, great winery tours, great scenery, and great wine, of course. cnestg8r joined several winery clubs, and we get four shipments of wine per year from each one, wine that we couldn't find even in Atlanta for what it costs through the clubs. Glad you enjoyed it too.

EDIT: Our favorite tour was at Frog's Leap. The guide did the best job. The owner has a French Griffon named Abbie, and she thinks she owns the place. She follows tour groups through the vineyards, through the cellars, and visits with you during your sit-down tasting. Turn on the sound and go to Frog’s Leap Winery - Visit, click on Watch Video.

Last edited:

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
SoWal 2016-17 NCAAF Pick'ems wk 12
Congratulations to carson for a 3 pick season lead! Congratulations to carson and kurt for the weekly lead!

Capture.PNG

Congrats to carson for staying in 1st place and to carson and kurt for being the top pickers of the week. It was a tough week to pick with all of the points games -- I seem to have trouble with those. But looking at the results, 6 of the teams with points won, and only 2 of the teams with points lost. So this week I think I'm going to lean towards the teams with points. Maybe.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
SoWal 2016-17 NCAAF Pick'ems wk 13
Rivals Week
First game Thursday. Five on Friday. Should be easy...

LSU @ Texas A&M
Washington @ Washington St
TCU @ Texas
Nebraska @ Iowa
Baylor @ Texas Tech
Arizona St @ Arizona
Georgia Tech @ Georgia
Michigan @ Ohio St
Boston College @ Wake Forest
Auburn +17.5 @ Alabama
West Virginia @ Iowa St
Mississippi St @ Ole Miss