• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Hi Jacklyn -
Yes it is available. If you want to look at it, you can send me a private message with your phone number or email address. Or just post your info here. Thx!

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Devon - you should have received a private message with info.
Thx for your interest.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Amber -
I tried calling and couldn't leave a message, so I texted you. Hopefully you got it. I'll send you a PM, JIC.

kbones

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2015
Location, Location, Location - Come enjoy the SoWal lifestyle, close to everything 30A has to offer in Seagrove Beach. Seaside is 1.3 miles from the front door by car or the easy access bike/walk path. 3 public beach accesses within 5 minutes walk. Largest public access has bathrooms, shower, and a handicap accessible ramp down to the beach. This quiet neighborhood consists mostly of long term renters or family homes.

About 800 sq. ft., classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee. Large off street parking area; enough space for several vehicles plus recreational vehicles such as boats, jet skis, etc.

Available within 10 days of signing the lease. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. Minimum of 12 month lease required.

Monthly discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves, gold star families) and first responders.
is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.