• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Meghan Davis

Beach Comber
Sep 14, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
3 Bedroom 3 1/2 bath in Church Street Village in Santa Rosa Beach (close to 30A Beaches), with privacy fenced yard, and screened in back porch may be available to rent the beginning of October for $2,000 a month w/ lawn care included! GREAT custom house, quiet and very friendly neighborhood. Pool, Gym and Clubhouse as well.

K McCullen

Beach Crab
Aug 15, 2017
Santa Rosa
Hi, I just got a job teaching at Bay elementary and need to move from Panama City as soon as possible. I also tutor a homeschool student whose family lives in Church Street village. I am very interested. I do have well maintained pets for which I am very responsible. Please feel free to call or text. I will be in the area tutoring tomorrow as well!

Jacki

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2018
30A
Hi is your property still available. Very interested, could you please send more pictures or do you have an address we can go by
Thank you
Jacki Mitchiner

MichelleB

Beach Crab
May 1, 2018
Florida
3 Bedroom 3 1/2 bath in Church Street Village in Santa Rosa Beach (close to 30A Beaches), with privacy fenced yard, and screened in back porch may be available to rent the beginning of October for $2,000 a month w/ lawn care included! GREAT custom house, quiet and very friendly neighborhood. Pool, Gym and Clubhouse as well.
IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE?