• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Steven BeachWalk

Beach Crab
Nov 6, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
BeachWalk Vacations is seeking Full-Time reservation agents who are able to work in a sometimes fast paced environment.

Reservation Agents should be proficient on computers and have an eye for detail.

Great customer service is a must.

Do you have communication skills, patience, and problem solving skills?

Candidates should possess great communication skills and be able to effectively listen to guests and communicate clearly in a friendly professional manner in order to maintain the guests happiness.

Patience is key. Interested candidates may have to deal with unhappy guests. Being patient and polite in a stressful situation will help to defuse the situation and hopefully bring the vacations back on track with the level of customer service we provide.

Sometimes our agents will have to troubleshoot a guest issue without actually seeing the problem (ex: trouble shooting internet or tv). Being able to resolve a guest issue over the phone is sometimes key.

Weekend availability is required

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: $14.00 /hour

Email resumes to steven@beachwalkvacations.com

kbones

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2015
Hi!
Are you still hiring?
I have plenty of customer service skills and also office skills and very experienced however I only want to work part-time if interested please call me 678 480 3448. My name is Carol I live in Seagrove