• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

einnadica

Beach Lover
Nov 25, 2017
NW Florida
Business doesn't seek out Walton County because we don't have the needed infrastructure in Walton County and our elected officials have fought to keep it that way for eons.

Exactly what I mean. Not facing change even when we don't like it is like hanging onto a tornado or whirlpool. An ant CANNOT move a rubber tree plant despite its high hopes anymore than I can change the direction of the wind. I feel a big wind comin' on.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
@Magee Pushing the prosecutor rather than Eddins might have better results. This really has drug on long enough.

Magee

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2011
Miramar Beach Florida
@Magee Pushing the prosecutor rather than Eddins might have better results. This really has drug on long enough.
Yes, it is time to keep this pushing on for resolution, this thread is not about business development or anything else. It is a threat design to protect the citizens against domestic violence without recourse. Don’t let this thread die let’s make 2018 the year of prosecution.

This is going to be my New Year’s resolution!

Cody James

Beach Crab
May 18, 2018
Pensacola
First of all let me lead with saying none of you know what the f725 you're talking about and don't understand the situation with the pastor.
The pastor and the man's wife were walking their dogs.
His dogs approached the wife's dogs which ARE defensive breeds rodesian ridgebacks
The ridgebacks broke free in an attempt to protect the wife from what they thought was a threat.
The PASTOR then intervenes the dogs and TRIPS OVER THEM ONTO HIS WIFE
He comes outside to see a man on top of his wife
So he runs up and punches him.
If you came outside and saw a man you've never seen laying on top of your wife you better f487ing punch them too or you're a real piece of sh1t and a p4ssy

Tyrone Magnanimous

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2017
Inlet Beach
First of all let me lead with saying none of you know what the f725 you're talking about and don't understand the situation with the pastor.
His dogs approached the wife's dogs which ARE defensive breeds rodesian ridgebacks
The ridgebacks broke free in an attempt to protect the wife from what they thought was a threat.
If you came outside and saw a man you've never seen laying on top of your wife you better f487ing punch them too or you're a real piece of sh1t and a p4ssy

He's a Priest not a pastor. And all that rage is a sign you have the same psychological tendencies of the hillbilly who attacked him.
Trashy dogs are always owned by trashy humans. It's time for you to grow up.
He's moved on and been forgiving, as you would expect from a Priest, so why don't the rednecks who were at fault do the same?

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Father Tom has been peacefully walking his elderly dog daily for years without incident so the real "piece of sh1t and a p4ssy" is the attacker. I know what I'm talking about because I live on the same street as this a-hole and he has (or should I say you have?) been a nasty, confrontational prick since the day he/you moved in.