• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Jan 17, 2018
Des Moines Iowa
Newly retired non-smoking couple with well trained 11 pound Yorkie seeks a 1 or 2 bedroom rental with 1 or 1.5 baths from January 1 to February 16, 2019 in Seagrove Beach area within walking distance to gulf. Dog stays in kennel and we pick up after her outside. Husband worked in home building industry for years so we’ll take good care of property. We’re very neat, clean and friendly. Please reply with cell number to contact. Thanks!

A.Jury

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2016
Florida
Newly retired non-smoking couple with well trained 11 pound Yorkie seeks a 1 or 2 bedroom rental with 1 or 1.5 baths from January 1 to February 16, 2019 in Seagrove Beach area within walking distance to gulf. Dog stays in kennel and we pick up after her outside. Husband worked in home building industry for years so we’ll take good care of property. We’re very neat, clean and friendly. Please reply with cell number to contact. Thanks!

Hi! Do I happen to know you? Don’t have a rental for you but we are from DSM too and live 6 months on 30A down by Gulf Place. Are you here now? Would love to get together with you.

sun sand and sea life

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2012
Hi! Pls email me? Have something in mind. Can exchange info, phone numbers etc.?

A.Jury

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2016
Florida
Don’t have your email so I will post my phone number. You can text me and then I’ll send you my email and other info. 515-556-5837