• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Brandelena

Beach Comber
Feb 25, 2010
I will have two long term rentals available by the middle of March. These rentals are just over the bridge in Freeport off of 3280. They are very small 2/1 units with washer and dryers. Fenced in yards. Will accept pets if cats are indoor only and I am able to meet your dog first. Absolutely no smoking, neither indoor or out(due to health reasons) I am looking for people who like to have their surroundings clean and do not party. $850 rent with one month deposit. $300 pet deposit. Will be ready to rent March 15th.

Last edited:

KKatherine

Beach Lover
Nov 28, 2015
I would love to see this unit! I have 2 housetrained dogs and looking to move soon.

Corrie Sober

Beach Comber
Jul 17, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
I will have two long term rentals available by the middle of March. These rentals are just over the bridge in Freeport off of 3280. They are very small 2/1 units with washer and dryers. Fenced in yards. Will accept pets if cats are indoor only and I am able to meet your dog first. Absolutely no smoking, neither indoor or out(due to health reasons) I am looking for people who like to have their surroundings clean and do not party. $850 rent with one month deposit. $300 pet deposit. Will be ready to rent March 15th.

I am interested in your property. I am a teacher and looking to rent with one other local teacher. Please call or email if available.
Corrie Sober
Corrie.sober@walton.k12.fl.us