• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

renee friesen

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Available June 1! $1400/mo

Showings start tomorrow. This property won't last! More pics coming soon!

Cute cottage with brand new vinyl flooring and paint, around 900sq ft
3 bedrooms, 2 baths. In the middle of Santa Rosa Beach, easy access to farmers markets, beaches, shopping, entertainment, dining. Zoned for Bay Elementary School, Emerald Coast Middle School and South Walton High School....GREAT location!

**All prospective tenants over the age of 18 are required to pay an application fee ($45 non refundable). Background and credit check is a MUST for approval.

Security Deposit is equal to 1 months rent. Pets must be approved by owner.

Call 850-660-1509 (office)
Or call Renee at 850-596-5432

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 482

Jeff Sheppard

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2018
Golden, Co
Available June 1! $1400/mo

Showings start tomorrow. This property won't last! More pics coming soon!

Cute cottage with brand new vinyl flooring and paint, around 900sq ft
3 bedrooms, 2 baths. In the middle of Santa Rosa Beach, easy access to farmers markets, beaches, shopping, entertainment, dining. Zoned for Bay Elementary School, Emerald Coast Middle School and South Walton High School....GREAT location!

**All prospective tenants over the age of 18 are required to pay an application fee ($45 non refundable). Background and credit check is a MUST for approval.

Security Deposit is equal to 1 months rent. Pets must be approved by owner.

Call 850-660-1509 (office)
Or call Renee at 850-596-5432
I’m looking for a long term 1 year rental starting in November 2018. Let me know if this works for your cottage. Will pay all rent up front.

Jeff Sheppard

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2018
Golden, Co
I’m looking for a long term, 1 year, rental starting November 2018. Let me know if this works for your cottage. Will pay full term up front. Need unfurnished .
Txt 303-877-3571

Thanks
Jeff

renee friesen

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
I’m looking for a long term, 1 year, rental starting November 2018. Let me know if this works for your cottage. Will pay full term up front. Need unfurnished .
Txt 303-877-3571

Thanks
Jeff
Hey Jeff! Unfortunately we can't hold properties for this amount of time! We should have a few available around that time frame. Check back in with me in September and I'd be happy to help!
renee@bsunsets.com

Ashley Jenkins

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2018
ohio
Hi Renee! This property is so cute! Is this property still available? If not Do you have any others that you can show me? We are needing to find a home by the end of JULY no later as we are relocating. Thank you!!! <3 Ashley

renee friesen

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi Renee! This property is so cute! Is this property still available? If not Do you have any others that you can show me? We are needing to find a home by the end of JULY no later as we are relocating. Thank you!!! <3 Ashley
It is no longer available. I got your Facebook message and we currently have only one property in your price range. Please check out the property at bsunsets.com and let me know if you would like more info!