• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Chelsea Spurgeon

Beach Comber
Jan 2, 2018
Miramar Beach
Hi! I am a local to Destin, FL, and am currently renting an apartment here. There has been a mold problem and a leak, and they are finally getting around to getting it fixed. However, this will require us to be out of the apartment for 3 weeks. Time is TBD, as they are just waiting on us to find a place to stay. We do not have renter's insurance (I dropped the ball and didn't get it when we moved a few months ago), so we don't have a large budget for this. We do have a German shepherd and two cats, however they could possibly be boarded if we are unable to find anything pet friendly. Thanks for looking!

AWBrandon

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Hi! I am a local to Destin, FL, and am currently renting an apartment here. There has been a mold problem and a leak, and they are finally getting around to getting it fixed. However, this will require us to be out of the apartment for 3 weeks. Time is TBD, as they are just waiting on us to find a place to stay. We do not have renter's insurance (I dropped the ball and didn't get it when we moved a few months ago), so we don't have a large budget for this. We do have a German shepherd and two cats, however they could possibly be boarded if we are unable to find anything pet friendly. Thanks for looking!

AWBrandon

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2016
Alabama
Hi Chelsea,
My home is available in the Village at Blue Mountain Beach, sleeping 10 in 3 BR and 2.5 Bath. It is in a safe gated community and with a deposit for the cats, could allow them. Brandon 205-246-3900.