• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lisa fortner

Beach Comber
Jul 30, 2017
santa rosa beach
Friendly, outgoing couple seeking to rent unfurnished room and private bath long-term in Driftwood Estates area that is available immediately. Home is 2 stories, 4 bed 3 bath 2500 sf with garage that could be used for some storing. We are non smokers, non drinkers and pet lovers with 2 labs and 2 cats that stay in kennel and back yard and only are inside while supervised by us. Shared living room and kitchen area. Utilities included as well as washer and dryer. Must have own transportation, steady employment and references. Deposit is negotiable and rent payment are flexibility depending on your pay schedule. Amount requested is $300 bi- weekly. Please only serious inquires only. Females preferred.

floridaesty

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2018
Destin
Very Very interested!!! I will be working in the area and need a long term rental (6-12 mos). I am a mature responsible female, no pets. I will mostly be working and traveling most weekends back to Alabama. Can you email me your phone number so we can talk? Thank you! stacie.s.mills@gmail.com

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
Friendly, outgoing couple seeking to rent unfurnished room and private bath long-term in Driftwood Estates area that is available immediately. Home is 2 stories, 4 bed 3 bath 2500 sf with garage that could be used for some storing. We are non smokers, non drinkers and pet lovers with 2 labs and 2 cats that stay in kennel and back yard and only are inside while supervised by us. Shared living room and kitchen area. Utilities included as well as washer and dryer. Must have own transportation, steady employment and references. Deposit is negotiable and rent payment are flexibility depending on your pay schedule. Amount requested is $300 bi- weekly. Please only serious inquires only. Females preferred.

Is this still available ?