• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Denise Ennis

Beach Crab
Jul 22, 2018
Florida
We are a family of 5 with no pets nor smoking, we will be moving into the area during august. The price range will be within $2200.
Looking for 3+ beds, 2 bath for our family. Pool in a neighborhood would be nice but not necessary.
My email is dme72@hotmail.com
Thank you

Denise Ennis

Beach Crab
Jul 22, 2018
Florida
We possibly have a 3 bedroom unfurnished condo in Seagrove. May be avail. Sept. 1st. would you be interested. What are the ages of the children? There is a pool.
We are very interested. We have a 15 year old, and twins that are 13. No smoking and no pets. Is there a garage and what is the cost? Please email or call me.
Email : dme72@hotmail.com
Phone : 406-600-0626

DNT

Beach Comber
Jul 18, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
I have a 3 bed/2 bath home for rent in Point Washington area, no pool but big yard and quiet neighborhood close to ECMS and SWHS.
Nancy 850.399.1413

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
I have a 3 bedroom/2 bathroom, furnished home for rent. It is 1 mile from the west end of 30A and has a large fenced-in backyard. It is available October 3 or 4 through the end of February (possibly into March a week or two). You can see photographs here. The rent is $2000 per month and includes utilities and yard care.