• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kelly stam

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2018
Orlando
We are currently on track to move to the area in November of this year. We can be flexible if the right property becomes available in Oct. or even Dec. I'm posting now because you may have a current tenant you know is not going to renew after their lease is up in those months. We have 2 small very quiet well behaved dogs so it will need to be pet friendly.

Rowburn

Beach Comber
Aug 9, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
We are currently on track to move to the area in November of this year. We can be flexible if the right property becomes available in Oct. or even Dec. I'm posting now because you may have a current tenant you know is not going to renew after their lease is up in those months. We have 2 small very quiet well behaved dogs so it will need to be pet friendly.
Hi-we will have our home ready for rental by Oct. 3br 2ba on a deep water canal on the bay near Seaside area. Pets are fine, If you want to discuss further, please let me know. Will

Allysen Brownlee

Beach Comber
Jul 16, 2018
TN
We have a BEAUTIFUL BRAND NEW ~1700 sq ft 3BR 2.5 bath townhome with attached 2 car garage off 30A in Prominance right across the street from The Hub that will be ready in mid September! It’s such a gorgeous place in beautiful community! I Would love to send you pictures! Please email me if interested at allysen.brownlee@hotmail.com or call me at16158284649.