• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
Very neat European woman looking for female roommate . 3 bedroom 2 full bath with large screen porch and yard. off street parking . No pets and absolutely no smoking inside of home. must have proof of employment and references. Looking for quiet person no party's please . home is older but very comfortable and 10 minute walk to beach. near Goat Feathers restaurant and short walk to Shunk Gully , Ed Wallen park and Gulf Place $650mo. plus half utilities. Yearly agreement only no short term . 1st and last month rent plus $500 security deposit . $1800 move in . available immediately.

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
Very neat European woman looking for female roommate . 3 bedroom 2 full bath with large screen porch and yard. off street parking . No pets and absolutely no smoking inside of home. must have proof of employment and references. Looking for quiet person no party's please . home is older but very comfortable and 10 minute walk to beach. near Goat Feathers restaurant and short walk to Shunk Gully , Ed Wallen park and Gulf Place $650mo. plus half utilities. Yearly agreement only no short term . 1st and last month rent plus $500 security deposit . $1800 move in . available immediately.

Please call me my name is Brandi. I am very interested
850-399-0497

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
Please call me my name is Brandi. I am very interested
850-399-0497
Hi can you please send me your info concerning time frame employment and living situation now. I work many hours per week and am not always available so sending me as much info as possible would be very helpful thank you

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
Hi can you please send me your info concerning time frame employment and living situation now. I work many hours per week and am not always available so sending me as much info as possible would be very helpful thank you
I apologize for getting back so late. Unfortunately sowal does not give me alerts so I have to remember to check it daily. Is this still available?

I work at a boutique
I am a nanny
I do housekeeping
I also have a steady income of alimony mintmy that pays my rent.
850-399-0497

Lesdag

Beach Comber
Mar 27, 2012
Hi,
Is your roommate opportunity still available?
If so, I would like to discuss it with you.
I am a 53 yr old professional with a small business here on 30A.
I’ve lived on 30A for 16 years.
Please, provide your direct email. I will be happy to provide more personal information. Thank you so much !

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
The offer is still available if you are interested plezse let me know and i will make arrangements for you to see the home thanks