• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

AmyJ84

Beach Comber
Sep 21, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Looking for a female roommate from September-February or anytime in between. I am 34-year old female with 2 small dogs. I live in a 3/2 house in Miramar Beach in a small gated community right off of 98. I can bike/walk to the beach from my house. Whole Foods, Destin Commons are only a 5 minute drive away. 15-20 minutes to SRB/30A area.
Message me if interested.

Dominique Gokey

Beach Crab
Aug 31, 2018
Panama City, Florida
Hello,

My name is Dominique and I currently work for the Rosemary Beach Cottage Rental Company as a Vacation Planner. I moved to PCB with my best friend and her child a year ago. They've recently decided to move and I will be needing to downsize.

I would be happy to speak to you and possibly get some additional information about your rental. Please feel free to email me at dominiquegokey32@gmail.com or my work email at dgokey@rosemarybeach.com.

Thank you,

Dominique Gokey

Courtney Connell

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Looking for a female roommate from September-February or anytime in between. I am 34-year old female with 2 small dogs. I live in a 3/2 house in Miramar Beach in a small gated community right off of 98. I can bike/walk to the beach from my house. Whole Foods, Destin Commons are only a 5 minute drive away. 15-20 minutes to SRB/30A area.

Hi Amy!

I am interested in this and would love to learn more. I am aiming for a move-in day of September 15th and would like to confirm as soon as possible.

Please text or call me at (850)294-8081 or email me at courtney@fullexhale.com

VERY appreciative,

Brandi C

Beach Crab
Sep 2, 2018
Walton co or Bay co
I
I am a 38 professional female. I’m an intwrested. Is this still available

Deborah Morris

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2018
destin, fl