• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wes Madden

Beach Comber
Jan 12, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Scenic Sotheby's International Realty is seeking a highly organized and self-motivated individual to serve as a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for fulfilling agent requests for property marketing, assisting the Director of Marketing in their role, and coordinating marketing efforts that involve front-line team members.

The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for determining the most appropriate email, direct mail and/or print template to effectively fulfill agent property marketing requests, as well as populating those templates with compelling copy and photography using various real estate marketing platforms. The Marketing Coordinator must master brand style and quality control guidelines and be able to confidently offer alternatives to agents if requests are not in the best interest of the agent, the listing, and/or the company, in addition to logging new template requests and presenting options/solutions to the Director of Marketing for approval.

The ideal candidate works well in a team environment, performs quality work at a high pace, is capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously, and possesses professional written and verbal communication skills.

The Marketing Coordinator will require computer skills and the ability to acquire and maintain the technical proficiency needed to complete their duties. An intermediate to advanced understanding of Google Apps and/or similar products (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs and Sheets) is required. Basic proficiency using Adobe products such as Acrobat to create forms, Photoshop to crop and re-size photos, and InDesign to manipulate existing templates is a plus. A multitude of online systems and programs, many of which are specific to the real estate industry, will be used on a daily basis to perform the duties of this position, therefore, tech savvy is essential.

The Marketing Coordinator is not necessarily a graphic designer, but should possess an exceptional eye for design, as well as a creative approach to writing and problem solving, beneficial to producing successful work product.

Candidates are asked to submit their professional resume with current cover letter.

To apply, go to JoinScenic.com.

Laura Holl

Beach Comber
Sep 7, 2018
Atlanta GA
To whom it may concern,

I am contacting you in regards to the Marketing Coordinator. I am very interested in further particulars and would love to interview with your Realty Company.

My relevant qualifications include many years as an Executive Assistant in the Legal field. Also, I have been a Marketing Directors Assistant, where I had a creative touch when it came to our Marketing strategies and yearly holiday gifts. I have a keen eye for design and give me a problem, I will solve.

With my skill set and proven track record, I can be a valuable addition to the State of North Carolina, Henderson County. I can be reached for an interview at your convenience.

I am looking to move to your area to be closer to my son.

I look forward to hearing from you

Sincerely,
Laura W. Holl
404-664-2648

Attachments

• Resume of Laura W Holl.pdf
    158.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Laura W. Holl - Cover Letter.pdf
    53.5 KB · Views: 47

Wes Madden

Beach Comber
Jan 12, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
To whom it may concern,

I am contacting you in regards to the Marketing Coordinator. I am very interested in further particulars and would love to interview with your Realty Company.

My relevant qualifications include many years as an Executive Assistant in the Legal field. Also, I have been a Marketing Directors Assistant, where I had a creative touch when it came to our Marketing strategies and yearly holiday gifts. I have a keen eye for design and give me a problem, I will solve.

With my skill set and proven track record, I can be a valuable addition to the State of North Carolina, Henderson County. I can be reached for an interview at your convenience.

I am looking to move to your area to be closer to my son.

I look forward to hearing from you

Sincerely,
Laura W. Holl
404-664-2648

Thank you for your interest in Scenic Sotheby's International Realty.
The particular position you responded about has been filled but please do check JoinScenic.com for future opportunities.