• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Luzacol

Beach Comber
Sep 4, 2018
Destin
HI!!! I’m a single mom I have a 9 year old daughter and we just relocated back to the area.
When hurricane Florence hit Wilmington I evacuated and I am now living here in the Destin area again permanently.
I’m in desperate need of a 1-2 bedroom apartment or carriage house preferably in the Walton county I also prefer to stay under $ 1000 a month, if anyone knows of anything please let me know, I do not own any pets and I’m not a smoker either.
Thank you
Luz Edquist.

Stacie.j

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2014
I have a one bedroom condo, it is not long term, only until March. Its $1,350 per month but that includes all utilities and is fully furnished. Its in Sandestin.

Stacie.j

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2014
HI!!! I’m a single mom I have a 9 year old daughter and we just relocated back to the area.
When hurricane Florence hit Wilmington I evacuated and I am now living here in the Destin area again permanently.
I’m in desperate need of a 1-2 bedroom apartment or carriage house preferably in the Walton county I also prefer to stay under $ 1000 a month, if anyone knows of anything please let me know, I do not own any pets and I’m not a smoker either.
Thank you
Luz Edquist.

Let me know if this might work.

Stacie.j

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2014
Hi Stacey thank you so much for taking the time to reply, unfortunately I need something that is gonna be at least a 1 year lease.
Thank you
Luz Edquist
Thanks for getting back to me. If you change your mind let me know. It is turn key all you need is your personal items such as clothing.