• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Michael Christian

Beach Crab
Oct 16, 2018
Panama City Beach
Hello! We lost our home on the East end of PCB to Hurricane Michael. My wife & I along with our Dog are looking for a short term rental (3 - 6 months) on the East End of Walton County. A Carriage House or Guest House would be awesome but we’re open to anything.

Please let me know if anyone can help. - Thank you, Mike & Kim

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Good luck to you and yours! If you didn't know, rentals were very hard to find here before Hurricane Michael.

gib ycnan

Beach Fanatic
May 29, 2006
Hello! We lost our home on the East end of PCB to Hurricane Michael. My wife & I along with our Dog are looking for a short term rental (3 - 6 months) on the East End of Walton County. A Carriage House or Guest House would be awesome but we’re open to anything.

I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath house

mcavaliere

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2009

mcavaliere

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2009

I have 2 small bedrooms and a small dog in Blue Mountain....interested or too far?