• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jryan_13

Beach Comber
Nov 8, 2018
Seaside, FL
Hi! I just accepted a new job position and will be relocating in late November 2018. My office will be in Seaside, and I’d love to keep my weekly commute under 45 minutes (if possible).

MUST be pet friendly! I have a tiny, 13 year old Pomeranian who is insanely well trained and does nothing but sleep... and a very lazy, well behaved rescue cat.

Please send any links, pictures or info to findthesilverliningMS@gmail.com. Looking for at LEAST 3 months, but prefer a long term lease. Thanks for reading and I’m looking forward to joining the community! :)

Attachments

• 7A0939E1-6744-4362-9FFF-4A4CC0B72486.jpeg
    7A0939E1-6744-4362-9FFF-4A4CC0B72486.jpeg
    840.6 KB · Views: 36

Kay123

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2015
Hi! I just accepted a new job position and will be relocating in late November 2018. My office will be in Seaside, and I’d love to keep my weekly commute under 45 minutes (if possible).

MUST be pet friendly! I have a tiny, 13 year old Pomeranian who is insanely well trained and does nothing but sleep... and a very lazy, well behaved rescue cat.

Please send any links, pictures or info to findthesilverliningMS@gmail.com. Looking for at LEAST 3 months, but prefer a long term lease. Thanks for reading and I’m looking forward to joining the community! :)

I