• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Amy Fredrick

Beach Comber
Oct 16, 2017
Inlet Beach to Destin FL
Young professional seeking to rent a room/bathroom in a home! I’ve lived on 30a for the past year, and no longer have the finances to live alone. Responsible, dependable, tidy and easy to get along with.

Please reach out if you need a roommate or are looking for someone to get a place with in February/March near Santa Rosa beach.

Regards,
Any

Young professional seeking to rent a room/bathroom in a home! I’ve lived on 30a for the past year, and no longer have the finances to live alone. Responsible, dependable, tidy and easy to get along with.

Please reach out if you need a roommate or are looking for someone to get a place with in February/March near Santa Rosa beach.

Regards,
Any[/QUOT
I m looking to rent with someone

ajk30A

Beach Comber
Aug 5, 2015
Hello, are you still looking for a roommate? I currently have a place I am living in on 30A in which I am working on right now or I am up to finding a new place too. Let me know and I can send you my info.

Thanks!

kaitlynwilliams850

Beach Crab
Aug 16, 2015
Hi Amy I live on 30a in blue mountain beach! I love living here my lease ends March 1st! I am 21 year old female and full time manager at Michael Kors! My number is 850-428-9987! I am
Very interested

cmcclaine1

Beach Comber
Feb 23, 2015

Regards,
Any
Hey there! Lived on 83 for a couple of years and potentially in need of a place/roommate when I return from a trip. I will be back potentially in The early part of March. Let me know if interested.

Gail Levy

Beach Comber
Dec 12, 2018
Panama City Beach
Hi Amy! I'm 23 years old and I'm in Panama CityBeach right now. I'm planning on moving to the area soon, I would love to get in contact with you! My number is 561-635-2107. Feel free to shoot me a text! If you want to look me up on Facebook, my name is Gail Beverly.

StephanieS

Beach Comber
Jan 18, 2019
Atlanta

Regards,
Any

StephanieS

Beach Comber
Jan 18, 2019
Atlanta
are you still looking ?I am also needing a place to/share as well! Extremely expensive.
I am a S/W/F starting new job in March but having a very hard time finding anything.
Please let me know if you have found anyone or anywhere less expensive.

Thank you,
Stephanie S
678-458-0166