• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
Yes because this could never happen in Walton county.:rolleyes:
Whether it can happen here or not is irrelevant. I am pointing out it did not happen in our SoWal community. Lots of people who visit South Walton, and even more on the internet seeing this post don't know the difference between Fort Walton and South Walton.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Whether it can happen here or not is irrelevant. I am pointing out it did not happen in our SoWal community. Lots of people who visit South Walton, and even more on the internet seeing this post don't know the difference between Fort Walton and South Walton.

They make maps for that!

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
:thumbsup: Ok, starting now I will follow your example. When a crime is committed in Sowal I will be sure to inform readers that it definitely did not happen in Fort Walton, Destin, or anywhere in either Okaloosa or Bay County. Together we will educate the uninformed that we own our crimes.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Might be why she posted it in "Local Government etc" and not in the "All About Sowal" thread......since Okaloosa is kinda local...and if they dont know the difference they obviously have never been here and might need a geography lesson..or as she said , a MAP. As far as it tarnishing the SOWAL community reputation....pretty sure residents (or ATL) have already done that.