• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miranda Knorr

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
I am looking for a pet friendly (house trained and very friendly) condo, townhome, or house up to 3 bedrooms. Preferably not an apartment! I am open for any location in Walton county, my current lease is up in the beginning of August.

danpar27

Beach Comber
I am looking for a pet friendly (house trained and very friendly) condo, townhome, or house up to 3 bedrooms. Preferably not an apartment! I am open for any location in Walton county, my current lease is up in the beginning of August.
Hi Miranda - we have a 3 bedroom cottage in south Freeport (near the bay). Have a doggy door and fenced in area for your pup. Will be available starting July 1. If interested my number is (850) 502-7811). Dan

Kersi

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2019
Panama City Beach, FL
Are you still looking ? I have a dog so I'm pet friendly, looking to move into a place beginning of August as well. I'm a 28 year old female, full time student, and work part time, super laidback and keep a clean space.

Miranda Knorr

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Are you still looking ? I have a dog so I'm pet friendly, looking to move into a place beginning of August as well. I'm a 28 year old female, full time student, and work part time, super laidback and keep a clean space.
My dog is super friendly and chill. Have you found any places you were interested in?

Escotch

Beach Crab
Jun 11, 2019
Miramar Beach
I’m also looking for a pet friendly rental! Would you be interested in the townhomes in Freeport?