• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Katie Reyes

Beach Crab
Jun 12, 2019
Charlotte, NC
I am in search of a roommate or roommates or room for rent within the Santa Rosa beach area. I am looking to relocate at the beginning of August! I am 23 years old and very organized. I will have a small dog with me (corgi mix) but he is very sweet! Please text me or respond to this thread if interested!! 706-594-9864

Miranda Knorr

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
I am in search of a roommate or roommates or room for rent within the Santa Rosa beach area. I am looking to relocate at the beginning of August! I am 23 years old and very organized. I will have a small dog with me (corgi mix) but he is very sweet! Please text me or respond to this thread if interested!! 706-594-9864

Hi there! I’m interested, the only thing is I have a dog as well. He’s very friendly and great with other dogs. Do you have any rentals that you are interested in?

GavinM22

Beach Comber
Jun 20, 2019
Inlet Beach
Hi miranda! I'm also looking for roomates in the area. Currently working on a budget to find a price range. I'm pet free and would rather draw or read than party. I made a thread looking for roomates I'll see if I can post it.