• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Does anyone have a current list of recycling trailer locations in Santa Rosa Beach? I see a list on Walton County website but not at all sure if it is up to date.

We get questions from visitors who want to drop off their recyclables on their way out of town. Would be great to post here. Thank you!

Imperialegg

Beach Comber
Aug 9, 2018
Inlet Beach, FL
Does anyone have a current list of recycling trailer locations in Santa Rosa Beach? I see a list on Walton County website but not at all sure if it is up to date.

We get questions from visitors who want to drop off their recyclables on their way out of town. Would be great to post here. Thank you!

Yes! In fact I would love to start a initiative to educate all of the tourists to where these dropoffs are! Lots of visitors already recycle at home and would be used to doing it here too! The recycling area is on the same access street to the County Government Tax Offices There is a large and easy location for people as they leave town, very close to the Hwy 98 and 331 intersection. The address to put in your GPS is: 31 Coastal Centre Blvd, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459. Don’t go to the 31 address. Once you turn down Coastal Centre Blvd, take first right onto an unpaved driveway that takes you into a gravel lot. There you will find large metal recycling drop bins.

Last edited:

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Topsail State Park has recycling trailers in it. Just go to the guardhouse and tell them you are going to the trailers - you can see them right by the mail parking as you pull in. They will let you in to drop your recycling off.

kyleresq

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2012
And just making sure that you know that there is a local and reasonably priced service in Santa Rosa beach that will pick up recycling at your house for about $20 a month. It's EZ PZ Recycling