• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Heron

Beach Comber
May 1, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I am looking for a female to share a furnished upstairs 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in Topsail Village. It is located on the west end of 30A, just one mile from beach accesses and Topsail State Park. A private back patio overlooks lush greenery. It has granite countertops throughout, includes a washer and dryer, and has tile with carpet in the bedrooms. The complex has a pool available for use. $1000.00 per month which includes utilities and wifi. No pets please. For additional information, you may text me at 205-908-0296, leave a message here, or use SOWAL's conversational thread.

Melissa swartzfager

Beach Comber
Mar 17, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
I am looking for a female to share a furnished upstairs 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in Topsail Village. It is located on the west end of 30A, just one mile from beach accesses and Topsail State Park. A private back patio overlooks lush greenery. It has granite countertops throughout, includes a washer and dryer, and has tile with carpet in the bedrooms. The complex has a pool available for use. $1000.00 per month which includes utilities and wifi. No pets please. For additional information, you may text me at 205-908-0296, leave a message here, or use SOWAL's conversational thread.
Have you found anyone yet

Heron

Beach Comber
May 1, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I am looking for a female roommate to share a furnished 2/2 condo on 30A. The rent is $1000 month which includes utilities and Wifi. The unit is available September 1. Please leave your contact info and I will contact you with pictures and more info. Thanks! Cathy

Solo keke

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2019
Panama City beach
I am looking for a female roommate to share a furnished 2/2 condo on 30A. The rent is $1000 month which includes utilities and Wifi. The unit is available September 1. Please leave your contact info and I will contact you with pictures and more info. Thanks! Cathy
Hey! Here's my email
Address
Goalchaser22@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you

Heron

Beach Comber
May 1, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hello! I am looking for a female roommate to share a furnished 2/2 Condo on West 30A. The price is $850 per month which includes utilities and Wifi. Please no pets. If interested, please leave your phone number and I will contact you with pictures and more info. Thanks!