• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

subzero05

Beach Comber
Aug 13, 2018
califiornia for now
will be moving to the area in the next 60 days with my wife , daughter (20) and son (17) and so excited to be coming down from California . Just wanted to say hello and I look forward to getting involved on this forum and meeting some new people

subzero05

Beach Comber
Aug 13, 2018
califiornia for now
:welcome: :sowal:

What brings you cross country?
Hi Kurt - well I’m planning to move my small performance car company to the area and it’s the destination I’ve been wanting to be in for a long time , both my wife and I love the beach and its an easy decision to leave California with everything the way it is here now

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
Hi Kurt - well I’m planning to move my small performance car company to the area and it’s the destination I’ve been wanting to be in for a long time , both my wife and I love the beach and its an easy decision to leave California with everything the way it is here now
What is up in cally?

subzero05

Beach Comber
Aug 13, 2018
califiornia for now
Typical political junk ruling the airwaves . Taxes are insane , gas prices insane and cost of living in the Bay Area (or really anywhere) just kills the quality of life . Ready for a change :)