• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
My husband and I are looking for a long term rental house hopefully starting in December! We have two dogs and would prefer to be on 30A.
Hi what are you referring to by long term? We have a lovely home in Seagrove off of 30 a with a fenced in yard and dog friendly. It will be available the beginning of December. I can send photos . Thanks!! please call
Or text 321-432-3414 Maria

Aimee Caudle

Beach Comber
Jul 23, 2019
30-A
I have one on 30 A. Will consider dogs. Let’s chat.
***Update 12 month to 18 month long term option available! Minimum 6 months.

***Available now

***2 BRM / 2.5 Bath

***1372 square feet

***Huge fenced in back yard off

Sunroom.

***Newly remodeled

***Walk to the beach. Access at end of road (about 10 houses down).

***Excellent location -wall or

Bike to Aly’s and Rosemary Beach!

***Washer and Dryer included

**Utilities included are: Trash, Water and Cable.

**Pets will be considered on case by basis.

***Text for appointment. 850-420-7240

Click this link for more details and pictures.

MLS 831407 | Libbi A Cartwright

Shanda Beste

Beach Comber
Sep 27, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello,
I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath dog friendly home with big backyard (great sunlit areas where you can actually get a tan on sunny winter days - way warmer in winter than on the beach). Home is currently available and is located in the locals neighborhood (best kept secret in Walton County) of W Pt Washington, just 5 minutes to Grayton Beach. Locals know that life on 30A can be very hectic for over half the year. This location is quiet, peaceful but centrally located in the middle (north side) of 30A in between the bay and the state forest.

For photos and details, please visit www.BeachDreamsComeTrue.com or call or text Shanda at 239-560-6667. Thank you!

gail ellerbrake

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2013
We have a long term rental a few blocks north of Hurricane oyster bar. 3/2 with exceptional storage and will consider two small dogs...call gail at 334-546-8313. Available dec 1.

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
We have a lovely dog friendly 2 story lake front , walk to beach home off 30 a in Seagrove. Available Dec 1st . I can send info and photos. 321-432-3414 Maria

MishelleT

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
We have a new (built July 2018) open floor plan ranch 3bd/2.5ba home (2 master suites and half bath off 3rd bedroom) fenced backyard and 2-car garage in Gulfview Heights (Near Goatfeathers / Gulf Place) 3 blocks north of 30-A). Available12/1/2019, 18-month lease at reduced rate, plus utilities, pets negotiable, non-smoker. If you’re still looking, please Email questions/request for showing to: MishT64@gmail.com